When it’s time to have your vehicle’s tires inspected or replaced, you’re going to need a GMC dealer near me that you can depend on. If you need new tires, we can help you choose the right set of tires for your new GMC Yukon and order them for you too.
Here are the top signs that you need new tires:
- Bald Tires. This is the most obvious sign that our car needs new tires. Driving on bald tires can turn dangerous quickly, especially in adverse weather conditions.
- Uneven Tread Wear. Uneven tread wear is a pretty good indicator that your tries need to be replaced, or at the very least to be rotated and/or realigned. Uneven wear puts you at risk for a flat tire or tire blowout.
- Winter Weather. For drivers who live in cold weather climates or areas that experience winter weather, tire replacement is vital. The cold winter air can cause your tires to lose pressure quickly. Driving through snow and ice can cause extra wear on your tries as well. Snow tires are a great option for winter driving.
- Car Vibrations. If you notice your entire car is starting to shake or vibrate, it’s a warning sign that your tires need to be replaced. This vibration is can be caused by many different things, including poorly balanced or misaligned tires.
- Visible Tire Cords. If you can see your tire’s cords, you need to replace your tires right away. Visible cords indicate that your tires are worn and are at risk of a blowout or flat.
When your car needs new tires, visit our GMC parts department at Bonander Buick GMC of Turlock, CA. We also serve the neighboring cities of Hughson and Modesto, CA.